.None of our work could be accomplished without the generosity of donors like you.
We have regular groups of young people and adults with special needs, cognitively impaired, behavioral or other emotional and psychological issues that visit the ranch.
We rely on the support of the Tucson Community and do not receive any public or government funding.
TRAK is clearly making a difference in Tucson.
Your gifts will enable us to sustain and grow this wonderful organization and its programs.
Looking for ideas of what your gift might cover?
Your gift of any amount will help TRAK be the proverbial “Farm in the middle of the city.” Your donation to TRAK will enable us to continue to make a difference in the lives of so many children, teens and seniors across Tucson.
• $10,000 covers one year of monthly youth and furry friend service visits to nursing homes/senior living facilities. Or, it covers one of our hay purchases to feed our horses and donkeys.
• $5000 provides 100 horseback riding lessons for children of low-income, military families and/or the Foster Care system.
• $2400 provides 10 scholarships to TRAK's summer camp
• $1200 provides 7 weeks of TRAK’s “Animal Friends” Class for 10 children
• $800 covers staffing for our Youth Volunteer “Skills for Service” programs for 2 kids
• $600 provides scholarships for 2 children to the TRAK Ranch summer camp for a 1 one-week special needs session
• $400 will help us to provide 4 hours of service visits to children with special needs
• $300 covers the cost of a 1 hour visit with seniors in assisted living and memory care facilities
• $250 will provide 5 ridings lessons to special needs, low-income or children of the military.
• $150 will cover a TRAK annual family membership for a low- income or military family
• $50 pays for 3 bales of hay to feed the animals
• $25 covers one big bag of pellets to feed our animals
People are talking...
"We love this place. We need to get back there. My daughter absolutely loves going there. She is autistic and the staff there always makes it a great time when she is there. She loves playing with the pigs and the donkeys. Next goal is to do the horses. Thank you TRAK for having a place for us to enjoy the animals and have therapy at the same time. K.R., Tucson."
Copyright 2017 Therapeutic Ranch for Animals & Kids