Gymkhana Club Events
Welcome to the TRAK Gymkhana Club! Gymkhana is a great way for our current students to test what they have learned in lessons in a fun, group setting!
Friday Night Lights
Friday Night Lights is a two-hour long, group-based event that takes place one Friday evening per month. Current Riding Students are able to practice many different gymkhana patterns and prepare for the Gymkhana Buckle Series competitions under the arena lights. This is a fun way to get to know other riders as well as practice your own skills. Dinner is served during this event.
A few friendly reminders for Friday Night Lights:
- All Gymkhana Events, including Friday Night Lights, are for our current Riding Students only!
- Horses may not be shared for Friday Night Lights or Barrel Practices.
- Those who are leasing a horse have priority and do not need to pay the rental fee. If you are leasing, please contact Chelsea Menke to reserve your spot.
- Horse rental is on a first-come, first-served basis and horses are reserved at the time of payment.
- Friday Night Lights fee is $60.00, (Event fee is $40 and Horse Rental fee is $20)
FNL Spring 2022 Schedule
- May 13, 2022 ~ 6 – 8 PM
FNL Summer 2022 Schedule
Ready to participate in Friday Night Lights? Great! Sign up here!
Our Barrel Practice is a great way to really test your skills on the Barrels! This hour and a half lesson helps riders work specifically on barrel pattern techniques to prepare for the Gymkhana Buckle Series.
A few friendly reminders for Barrel Practice:
- – All Gymkhana Events, including Barrel Practice, are for our current Riding Students only!
- – Horses may not be shared for Friday Night Lights or Barrel Practices.
- – Those who are leasing a horse have priority. If you are leasing, please contact Chelsea Menke to reserve your spot.
- – Horse rental fee is $20 on a first-come, first-served basis, and horses are reserved at the time of payment.
- – Barrel Practice fee is $50.00
Sign up for Barrel Practice here!
Gymkhana Buckles Series
Our Gymkhana Buckles Series is a great, fun, competitive way for our current Riding Students to showcase their skills! Our Gymkhana Buckle Series consists of three Gymkhana competitions, held once a month, where students must compete in all three to qualify for the final buckle series. We host two Buckle Series per year, one in the Fall and one in the Spring.
- – Riders are allowed to share horses for Gymkhana Buckle Series events. The horse rental fee will be split in half.
- – You must be a current Riding Student to participate in all Gymkhana Club events.
- – Gymkhana fees are $75.00 ($50 Event Fee and $25 Horse Rental)
Gymkhana Spring 2022 Schedule
- Sunday, March 27th, 1 PM
- Sunday, April 24th, 1 PM
- Gymkhana Finals – May 22nd, 1 PM
Gymkhana Fall 2022 Schedule
To register for a Gymkhana event, please go to our Gymkhana Club page or fill out the form below: